EZ Test Kit for Synthetic Cannabinoids
The Synthetic Cannabinoids kit tests for Spice, K2 & other herbal incenses
€5.00 to United Kingdom
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Address / Nearest Location
- Local Collection / Pickup
- DoctorFox (1)
- Score: 1 - Percentage: 100%
- Sellers Listings
- View Other Listings
- Sellers Store
- View Store Listings
The Synthetic Cannabinoids Drug Testing Kit is a recent addition to the EZ Test range which tests for various synthetic cannabinoids, such as Spice, K2 and other herbal incences (JWH-250, JWH-200, CP-55/940, JWH-018/073/081, CP-47/497, AM-694). The colour change will correspond to the information sheet and colour chart included.
All EZ tests use a chemical reagent absorbed in silica gel, which is held inside a glass ampoule.
When a sample is added to these chemicals inside the ampoule if a reaction occurs a colour change will take place. This colour should be compared to the colour chart included on the instructions within the package, to give an indication as what could be in the sample.
If your unopened ampoule is damaged please contact the retailer it was purchased from.
There are 4 quick and easy steps to follow:
Ez Test Instructions: Open Ampoule
(1) Crack open the ampoule. Ez Test Instructions: Insert Sample
(2) Insert a small amount of the sample. Ez Test Instructions: Mix Ingredients
(3) Put the plastic lid on and shake well. Ez Test Instructions: Observe Reaction
4) Compare the colour change to the chart.
After testing please remember to dispose of the ampoule and sample safely.
The EZ testing kits are purely a guide to help analyse a substance. It is advised not to touch any substance and extensive laboratory testing of samples is recommended for more detailed results.
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- Direct Payment (PayPal, Coinbase, Bitcoin, Ethereum)
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- London, WC2H7BA, London, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- Returns Accepted